How Realtors help First-Time Home Buyers!
1. A local knowledgeable Realtor will know which market you are in and will be able to give the best advice on how to make an offer. Are we in a bidding war situation or are you the only offer and have a little more negotiation power.
2. Expert negotiation skills and a strong understanding of the contracts and extensive paperwork involved with a purchase to be able to explain what you are signing.
3. Understanding the market. Simple. This is knowing whether a home is priced right, a home is unvalued, or over priced. This is SO important in your search.
4. First-time home buyers are usually on the younger side which means they might have some issues with credit history OR just might not understand the mortgage world. As a local Realtor, we have connections to some of the best mortgage brokers that will be able to explain to you the entire process so you are never left in the dark. Having a Realtor on your side gives you their ENTIRE vendor list in your back pocket.
5. Local Realtors can make any of these first-time home buyer short comings far less significant to the Sellers are we are going to prep you with all the knowledge and expertise we can BEFORE we offer.
6. We also know the local search area probably better than you. We know which neighbourhoods are the best, we know where to look for the perfect home that fits your criteria.
As a Buyer, you also have to remember that in a NORMAL real estate transaction, you are NOT the one that pays your Realtor commission. The Seller typically does. So why not have a LOCAL EXPERT working FOR you!
Reach out to us to learn more about the services we provide to our Buyers! If you would like to book a Buyer consultation with one of our agents, reach out today!!